Monday, August 30, 2010

RS Annual Meeting - Day One!


I just finished up day one of the meeting. Today began with a council meeting at 8:30 and finished up with a general session than ended at 6:30pm. It is very tiring to sit around all day.

I had the opportunity to sit across the table from all the RS executives and we all had an opportunity to put our 2 cents worth in. Will it make a difference? I don't know but it seems they are trying to make RS a first class operation.

The hotel is sponsoring an Alice in Wonderland theme for the month. I went around and took some pictures of the grounds during an afternoon break. I thought you'd like to see the place. It is similar (but smaller) to the Opryland Hotel in Nashville. Luke and Nicklas would have a good time here! Look at the model train.

Go Jackets!



BTW.....they have a nice spa and gym here. I made it to the gym this morning for a 45min workout before my first meeting.
Also, I really wish Sue had come with me. This is a great place but not much fun by yourself. I have a lot to do to keep me busy, though.
Sue...Boyd and Lynda said they miss you!







No comments: