Sunday, August 29, 2010

RS Annual Meeting - Arrival

I just arrive at the Gaylord Texan hotel for a 4 day meeting with RS staff and vendors. Looks like a rough place to hang out. Right?

The flight only took 2 hours and getting out of the airport just about as long. I forget just how confusing the DFW airport and roads can me. Jennifer knows what I'm talking about.

I got to the Atlanta airport around dinner time (6pm). Every resturaunt was packed so I resorted to eating at Burger King. Mistake! I will be hitting the gym shortly to try and work off that crummy meal.

Here is a view from my balcony! You can see the place is huge. This picture is of the inside of the hotel area. I have an advisory council meeting starting at 8:30am and I'll finish day one about 7pm. I really don't like sitting around all day but hopefully we can all be productive and iron out some issues. There's lots of vendors here for the week and lots of prize drawings.




Here is a view of my room. Darn it. No mints on the pillow!