Monday, August 23, 2010

P90 Day 45

Well there are a couple of things I am surprised at:
1) I've done this for 45 days.
2) I've done this for 45 days and now I enjoy and have to do it.

Actually, I am 4 days behind in my daily exercises (I should be at dat 49) but I did finish the 45th day today. Can I tell a difference? Sure can! I could barely do 3 pushups when I started and I did 30 in a row tonight. I was so winded when doing the cardio the first night I had to pause the DVD. Now I run straight thru (level 2). I would say that I am a solid level 2 (out of 4). I put in the level 3 sculpting DVD last night and completed most of the exercises but I think I'll wait another week before moving up to level 3. The 100 crunches every other night are a breeze now. It was hard for me to even lay on the floor to begin with. Level 3 moves to 200 crunches and I'm actually looking forward to that. I can no longer wear my size 40 pants. These are my newest pants, too. If this keeps up I'll be in a size 36 by the 90th day. My 38s are actually too big for me right now. Wohooooo!

I mentioned earlier that I have to do these excercises. I used to poo poo other people saying they were addicted to exercise. I am a long way from addicted but I get restless at night if I don't exercise. Also, I find myself stretching and doing table pushups while at work. I keep getting restless and the exercise is a way to release all that tension.

In other news...............
Robert and Jennifer threw a birthday party last Saturday for Nicklas. He had a big blast. Look on my FB page for a link to the video or go to Youtube and search for "Jungle Jumpers Nicklas" and you'll see it. It was so funny that he started crying when we all sang "Happy Birthday". Jennifer used to do the same thing. The only thing that would have made it better was if Luke was there to jump on all the "blow-ups". He would have had so much fun. Maybe we can find some place in Moscow to take him on our visit. We plan on spoiling him in a big way!

Jonas, Melissa & Luke made it to Moscow this weekend. Last message from Jonas was that the apartment was GREAT and they were excited about moving in. It will be good for them to have their own place for a while.

Thanks for reading.

-Randy

No comments: