Sunday, April 19, 2009

Luke is here for a visit!





Sue and I have been looking forward to this week for quite a while. Jonas and Melissa have a conference to attend this week (without kids) and we get a visit from Luke for the week. We met J&M for lunch today just north of Charlotte to make the baby exchange. The first thing I noticed is how tall he has gotten. Jonas informed me he is in the 92nd percentile for height for his age. After lunch we packed him up and it was off to the lake house for a couple hours and then on to Winder. Luke travels very well and Nana played, sang & entertained him all the way home. We had a moment in the hammock while at the lake and discovered his ears. We are soooo crazy about our grandsons!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see him. He's gotten so cute! (Not that he always wasn't a cute baby). I hate that I signed up to work all day!

William said...

Love those ears!