Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ho Hummm..........

Nothing much has been happening since my last post. I'm visiting the doctor quite a bit and they are fishing for the reason I'm having chest and back pain. It has been going on for about 6 weeks now and I've had X-Rays, ultrasounds, cameras down my esophagus, gallbladder exams and other rather humiliating tests. And there are more tests to come! I'll keep you informed.

Sue is working with a personal trainer and she is doing really well. She's very motivated to getting in shape. The promise of grandchildren makes you want to be a better person, you know.

Be sure and check out Jonas and Melissa's site for the newest pictures of Luke.

Jennifer has been dealing with the pains of pregnancy in the third trimester. She's been doing well but having a tough time sleeping. She's been sleeping on the couch with her feet propped for comfort. You gotta do what you gotta do.

See ya.

No comments: